We put high attention to detail at every location.
Our Personal Trainers reflect our proprietary approach to fitness & wellness.
We believe in pre & post recovery. Supporting your natural mind/body connection.
Why We Live Fit.
We are San Francisco natives. Passionate about the health & wellness of our members and communities. What started off as a Chiropractic office 15+ years ago eventually grew into a gym – we are the only Doctor-owned gym in San Francisco. We believe the body can naturally heal itself and become resilient and strong, inside & out. This is our purpose. We believe in your power to live fit & live well.
From iconic luxury at the Fairmont Hotel, a repurposed Masonic temple in inner Richmond, to the giant flagship location in The Castro, we’re excited to help support your fitness & wellness goals in 8 prime locations all over San Francisco.
The Castro (New!)
2145 Market at Church St
950 California St.
301 Fell St.
675 Valencia St.
957 Cole St.
403 Arguello Blvd.
1630 Polk St. at Clay
1094 Bush St.
Our Core Values
1. We believe in nurturing the body’s innate state of wellness.
2. We utilize cutting edge technology, latest data and information–combined with ancient wisdom–to achieve your fitness & wellness goals.
3. Just like ethical good medicine, we first & foremost, do no harm.
4. We offer services that naturally supports the good.
5. We believe wellness is a state of both mind and body being in holistic harmony.
6. Everyone’s healing, wellness, & fitness journey is unique.
7. Together, we can be well.