Why We Live Fit.
We are San Francisco natives. Passionate about the health & wellness of our members and communities. What started off as a Chiropractic office 23+ years ago eventually grew into a gym – we are the only Doctor-owned gym in San Francisco. We believe the body can naturally heal itself and become resilient and strong, inside & out. This is our purpose. We believe in your power to live fit & live well.
From iconic luxury at the Fairmont Hotel, a repurposed Masonic temple in inner Richmond, to the giant flagship location in The Castro, we’re excited to help support your fitness & wellness goals in 8 prime locations all over San Francisco.
Sat & Sun: 6AM-6PM
2145 Market at Church St
Sat: 9AM-2PM, 3PM-6PM
Sun: 9AM-2PM, 2:30PM-4PM
780 Valencia St.
950 California St.
* Inside the Fairmont Hotel on Level T (Tonga)
Mon-Fri: 10AM-2PM, 4PM-8PM
301 Fell St.
Mon-Thurs: 7AM-2PM, 4PM-8PM
957 Cole St.
Mon-Thurs: 10AM-2PM, 4PM-8PM
403 Arguello Blvd.
1630 Polk St. at Clay
Sun: Member Access Only
1094 Bush St.
Our Core Values
1. We believe in nurturing the body’s innate state of wellness.
2. We utilize cutting edge technology, latest data and information–combined with ancient wisdom–to achieve your fitness & wellness goals.
3. Just like ethical good medicine, we first & foremost, do no harm.
4. We offer services that naturally supports the good.
5. We believe wellness is a state of both mind and body being in holistic harmony.
6. Everyone’s healing, wellness, & fitness journey is unique.
7. Together, we can be well.